From: GMK+@osu.edu (G. M. Koval)
Subject: Join us in April...
Date: 1995/04/17
sender: root@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
organization: The Ohio State University
newsgroups: osu.mac,osu.events

YOU Are Invited to Attend

"MULTIMEDIA YOU CAN USE" SEMINAR SERIES

Location:  Baker Systems, Room 120

Topics: 1:30 - 2:15     Multimedia - What is it & How can I use It?
        2:15 - 3:00     Getting Started - Creating a multimedia presentation
        3:00 - 3:30     QuickTime Multimedia for Macs and Windows

Presenters:  Dale Monsebroten, University Acct Executive, Apple Computer
             Carl St. John, Senior System Engineer, Apple Computer

Who should attend?  These sessions are intended for people who consider
themselves novices at multimedia development.  The purpose is to introduce new
users in your organization to media integration.

Please share this invitation with people you feel will benefit from these
presentations.

Sponsored by ATS MacForum and Apple Computer

 Join the members of MacForum'95 for this entire presentation by Apple -- a
"free" class (or 3).
                                See YOU there!
                                 GMKoval

| O |----------------------------------------------------------------| O |
|   | <<<<<<<<<<<< GMK/GMKoval =IS= George M. Koval :at >>>>>>>>>>>> |   |
 O |The Ohio State Univ., Columbus, Ohio, 43210-1210  [surface mail]| O |
|   | GMK+@osu.edu [EMail] (614)292-4843 [phone] (614)292-7081 [FAX] |   |
 O |                                                                | O |
|   |................................................................|   |

Join the MacForum TOMORROW for a **FREE** seminar by APple!

"MULTIMEDIA YOU CAN USE" SEMINAR SERIES

Location:  Baker Systems, Room 120

Topics: 1:30 - 2:15     Multimedia - What is it & How can I use It?
        2:15 - 3:00     Getting Started - Creating a multimedia presentation
        3:00 - 3:30     QuickTime Multimedia for Macs and Windows

Presenters:  Dale Monsebroten, University Acct Executive, Apple Computer
             Carl St. John, Senior System Engineer, Apple Computer

These sessions are intended for people who consider themselves novices at
multimedia development.  The purpose is to introduce new users in our