From: rpa...@applelink.apple.com (Rich Palmer)
Subject: Mac OS 8 File Systems Opportunity at Apple
Date: 1996/06/25
organization: Apple Computer
keywords: file system
reply-to: rpa...@applelink.apple.com
newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.programmer.misc

Do you have good low level software development skills?  Have you got
ideas about what makes a bad file system, and how to build a good one?  If
so, we may have a role for you on the file systems team for Mac OS 8.

I'm the recruiter for Mac OS 8 at Apple.  You can find details of this
position at:   http://www.best.com/~rpalmer.  If you're interested please
contact me.

rpa...@applelink.apple.com
fax: (408) 974-4915  (Attn: Rich Palmer)

Thanks