From: reu...@compdata.com (Reuben King)
Subject: MacOS 8 PPC only -- Rumor?
Date: 1996/07/11
organization: CDS, Inc.
newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc

A month ago I was hearing several people telling me that MacOS 8 (Copland)
will be only available for PowerPC based machines..  I just checked out
the Apple website for OS 8
(http://www.macos.apple.com/macos8/overview/qa.html) Q&A page and under
system requirements the only thing mentioned is a minimum of 8 megs.

So, is this rumor I've heard about Copland not running on anything other
than PPC just a myth?

--
Reuben King (reu...@compdata.com)                               \\  CHIRP!