From: barbaranor...@USA.NET (Barbara Norman)
Subject: future of MVS system programmers
Date: 2000/06/29
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main

Hi All!
As a new young(around 25yrs)  system programmer,  I am quiet interested  and
enthusiastic in learning MVS internals and want to persue my career in MVS
itself. But always wonder, what will be the future of MVS and system
programming.
When I  look at my friends in JAVA etc who have got lots of job opportunuties
and  making  big money, wonder whether am I in the right path!!
Please spare a word or two for motivation..
Barbara