Von: brabcon [mailto:brabcon@...]
Gesendet: Samstag, 22. Dezember 2001 12:52
An: hercules-390@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [hercules-390] Re: Hercules 2.15 win32 version

--- In hercules-390@y..., "emersonsantos" <emersonsantos@y...> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've uploaded to the files area
> (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hercules-390/files) my compiled
> versions of Hercules for Windows. I've included versions for i586
and
> i686 architectures and a fixed tarball (the original doesn't have
> some files needed to compile fthreads under Windows).
>
> Merry Christmas and Peace!
>
> Emerson.

Thanks ...... works well. I have been having problems getting to the
CVS lately.

Regards, GaryB

Community email addresses:
Post message: hercules-390@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: hercules-390-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Files and archives at:

Get the latest version of Hercules from:
http://www.conmicro.cx/hercules