From: John.Mck...@ibm-main.lst (McKown, John)
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
Subject: FW:A Letter To The FLEX-ES Community
Date: 5 Oct 2006 12:44:02 -0700

I got this from the FlexES group. I don't know anything else, but it
sounds a bit ominous to me. But, then again, I don't know.

I just thought it might be of interest to some here as well.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.