To: mailto:mozilla-general@DOMAIN.HIDDEN
Subject: nightly Mozilla binaries now available
From: Jamie Zawinski
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 13:12:40 -0700
Newsgroups: netscape.public.mozilla.announce, netscape.public.mozilla.general

Precompiled binary versions of the latest version of Mozilla are now
available from mozilla.org.  New versions will be made available nightly.

These executables are completely untested -- use at your own risk!
They are also timebombed, and will expire after 30 days.  Currently,
they are only available for a handful of platforms; we may make other
platforms available eventually (but deluging us with requests right now
won't make that happen any faster...)

See http://www.mozilla.org/binaries.html for details.

And please report any bugs you find!  http://www.mozilla.org/bugs/

--
Jamie Zawinski
jwz@xxxxxxxxxxx    http://www.mozilla.org/   (work)

>They are also timebombed, and will expire after 30 days.

That seems pretty gratuitous.