From: Jamie Zawinski <j...@mozilla.org>
Subject: jwz on vacation
Date: 1998/09/11
Newsgroups: netscape.public.mozilla.general

Hi,

Just thought I should let you all know that as of this evening (the
11th) I'm going to be going on vacation.  Normally this wouldn't be too
notable, but it's a long vacation -- two months.

I've been at Netscape for more than four years now (which is somewhat
comparable to twelve years anywhere else.) Netscape has been good enough
to give us a sabbatical program, where every four years, we get an
additional six weeks of vacation.

To be clear, this is not code for "I'm quitting."  I'm not quitting,
I'm just taking a vacation.

I'll be back at mozilla.org on November 9th, so don't be surprised when
I don't answer your mail for a while!  I certainly won't be reading any
mail addressed to j...@mozilla.org or j...@netscape.com until I return
(but feel free to mail me there, I'll read it when I get back.)

I'll be looking forward to seeing the progress you all make on Mozilla
in the meantime.  And don't worry -- mozilla.org is in the capable hands
of the other mozilla dot organs.  They'll take good care of you.

--
Jamie Zawinski          j...@mozilla.org          http://www.mozilla.org/