From: w...@girtab.usc.edu (Walter Dao)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.hardware
Subject: help on installing 1meg agnus ...
Date: 9 Oct 90 07:08:03 GMT
Sender: n...@chaph.usc.edu

Recently, a message had been posted on how to install the 1meg agnus and
on what the modifications were .
Now I need a little clarification. (no I havent opened my amiga yet). but in
the manual with the amiga schematics, the jumpers JP 2 look like

---------O    O---------
------------------------
------------------------

on the old machines.
Now the mods say that the bottom 2 traces have to be cut out and the
top one to be added . does it mean that it is going to look like

---------O-----O-------
-----------  ----------
-----------  ----------

?

Also what are the modification to be able to jump from ntsc to pal back and
forth with a little switch ? (I think it also involved the JP2 jumpers.)

				any help welcome. Thanks
				Walter.
				"I want to see COMA and CEBIT in their
				 full glory of exploding Sights and Sounds"
							8-)

ps :
The only time I have ever opened my amiga was to forever disable the Audio
filter and put a little connection (wirewrap) so that the <power> led still
turns on and off . (many program plays with it , blinking it etc...)