From: rdtho...@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Robert D. Thompson)
Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.programmer,comp.os.os2.misc
Subject: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH OS/2 2.0 INFORMATION...
Date: 23 Jun 91 22:06:32 GMT

People,

	I need help.  If someone would be so kind as to answer
	these questions for me, I would really appreciate it,

	1. Does the OS/2 2.0 Package from IBM include everything
	   (i.e. the same things) as the OS/2 2.0 SDK from
	   Microsoft ???

	2. Does, or WHEN, will OS/2 2.0 Support Windows 3.0 ???

	3. When will OS/2 2.0 be released to the public (In other
	   words, when can I sell software that I have written
	   for OS/2 2.0) ???

	4. SHOULD I SPEND THE $$$ ON THE OS/2 2.0 SDK FROM MICROSOFT ???

	Thanks in advance for any help.

	Regards |(8>
---
Robert