From: b...@mndcrme.UUCP (Bo Najdrovsky)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.misc
Subject: Word Perfect 5.0 for the Amiga... here's your chance!
Date: 4 Sep 91 22:43:30 GMT

The following little excerpt is from Octover issue of Amiga World pg. 8.
(posted without permission)

"WordPerfect Corporation os now doing feasibility studies to determine
wheter enough people are clamoring for Word Perfect Amiga version 5 to warrant
its release. According to Amiga World reader Diane Carter, the company
encourages interested folks to call o r write with requests for the multiplatform
wordprocessor. (1555 N. Technology Way, Orem, UT 84057    (807)225-5000) If
Word Perfect gets enough response, you will see the update."

Ok folks, here is a chance to do another mail bombardment. 8-) I encourage
everyone to write to Word Perfect. Amiga needs such mainstream developers like
WordPerfect. Please drop them a letter letting them know that we want WP5 on
the Amiga.

|  Bo Najdrovsky      uunet.uu.net!uokmax!occrsh!mndcrme!bn   |    //	  |
| "..so take this number, and welcome to Operation Mindcrime" | \X/ AMIGA |