From: zer...@iris.ucdavis.edu (Dan Zerkle)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.applications
Subject: Re: Release Dates
Date: 4 Nov 91 02:42:44 GMT
Sender: use...@ucdavis.ucdavis.edu

In article <strat.689209...@harris.cis.ksu.edu.cis.ksu.edu> st...@cis.ksu.edu
(Steve W Davis) writes:
>I would like to know proposed, expected, guessed release dates for:
>
>1.  The next major revision of PageStream.

2.2 will be out any time now.

>2.  The next major revision of the Toaster software.

2.0 is either out or almost out.  I saw it in Oakland, complete with
raining sheep.

>3.  The next major revision of Art Department Professional.

Again, 2.0 is just out.  Some say it is very nice.

>5.  The next major revision of WP (or any current news...)

The little electronic news magazine in .misc, plus the rumor mill,
says that they are working very hard on 5.0 for the Amiga, and that it
will really be Amiga-style software, not a mere port of the MS-DOS
version.  The guess of January sounds much too soon to me.  If I were
to guess, I would say April.

           Dan Zerkle  zer...@iris.eecs.ucdavis.edu  (916) 754-0240
           Amiga...  Because life is too short for boring computers.