Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.misc
From: b...@cray.com (Bert Moshier)
Subject: TEAM OS/2
Date: 5 Mar 92 20:39:00 CST

Everyone/Anyone:

The followning is a Compuserve (IBMOS2 forum - #75096 - 05-Mar-92
13:14:25) note from Stan Dvoskin to all non-IBM TEAM OS/2 members.
Decide for yourself if you want to participate.  This note is just FYI
to you and is **not** an offer from me to you.

Bert.     ---------------     Note follows     ---------------

To any and everyone interested in thanking TEAM OS/2 within IBM...

OK, folks, here's the story.  We've hashed it out, and with the
brilliant suggestion from Mel Hallerman, we've decided that we're going
to thank TEAM OS/2 within IBM for their incredible efforts in the
following way...

We're going to take out a full page advertisement in the OS/2 Monthly
Magazine thanking them.  Mel has graciously agreed to insure that
copies are circulated to all the appropriate people within IBM.  We're
also going to have copies framed so that IBM can hang in Boca, Austin,
Raleigh, etc.

This idea was begun by Paul Pagnitelli's suggestion that we do
something for the programmers working 80 hour weeks to say thanks.  It
grew into a thank you for everyone within IBM that's part of "TEAM
OS/2" from all of us outside IBM that are part of the greater "TEAM
OS/2" (and thanks to Dave Whittle for coining the term "TEAM OS/2" to
include all of us!)

So... please send contributions (any amount you feel appropriate) to
the address below (if you prefer annonymity, please say so and we'll
leave your name off the list).  Paolo (Paul) has graciously consented
to act as the collection point, so make your checks out to...

    The Corner Store
    PO box 1070
    10 Cobble Court
    Litchfield, CT  06759-1070

To further simplify the process, Paolo has indicated that he will
absorb the cost of handling Visa or Mastercard donations as well
(Thanks Paolo!), so you can send charge card information via CompuServe
Mail USERID 76367,2721, Internet 76367.2...@compuserve.com, or call him
at (203)567-3463.

Please hurry, we want to put this in the March issue of OS/2 Monthly,
and we haven't much time.  If there is enough collected, we'll also try
to put a similar ad in a major computer publication as well!  Donations
of any size will be appreciated!  Thanks!

     Stan Dvoskin, and Paul Pignetelli.
     The Unofficial TEAM OS/2 Committee of Appreciation