From: c2s0860@rigel.tamu.edu (C. S. Suehs)
Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.misc
Subject: Advertising/Bad communication with dealers
Date: 17 Apr 92 14:39:00 GMT
Sender: usenet@tamsun.tamu.edu
News-Software: VAX/VMS VNEWS 1.41

1.  I haven't seen anything on TV regarding OS/2.  I've seen a few
    microsoft comercials and heard quite a few pushes for Windows
    on the radio.  Get on the ball, IBM.

2.  I've given up on the campus IBM dealer here in the MicroComputer
    Center.  They are still pushing Windows with their PS/2's.  That
    doesn't seem right.  They also weren't helpful at all in getting
    OS/2.  Their IBM "Representative" is never there when I go by and
    hasn't returned any of my calls.  I've been trying to get in touch
    with him since the beginning of the year.

IBM/OS/2 really have an uphill battle if this is an accurate sample of
  the rest of the country.

C. Steven Suehs, a Texas A&M University Biochem/Computer Sci Major
whose opinions probably are not shared by Academic Computing Services.
Dick Clark did not say "I think, therefore I am!"  It was Descartes
who walked into a bar and was asked "Have a beer, sire?"
"I think not."  >poof< and he was gone.
 .signature.virus--.signature.reverse.transcriptase