From: jmayn...@oac.hsc.uth.tmc.edu (Jay Maynard)
Newsgroups: comp.os.msdos.desqview
Subject: DV/X: I got mine!
Date: 8 Apr 1992 22:09:11 GMT
Sender: use...@lib.tmc.edu

Cheryl, the friendly lady at Quarterdeck, quoted me 3-4 weeks lead time on my
DESQview/X upgrade when I ordered it last Thursday afternoon.

It just landed on my desk, less than a week later.

Now to take it home and install it...good thing I generated lots of free space
on my DOS drive...the book quotes 10 MB for a full install.

It does look great, though, in the docs...
--
Jay Maynard, EMT-P, K5ZC, PP-ASEL | Never ascribe to malice that which can
jmayn...@oac.hsc.uth.tmc.edu      | adequately be explained by a .sig virus.