From: grzy...@elof.iit.edu (Rob Grzywinski)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.advocacy
Subject: Lets not let the Amiga DIE!!!
Date: 3 Dec 92 07:04:31 GMT
Sender: n...@iitmax.iit.edu (News)

I don't believe that all of us Amiga owners are just letting the Amiga
that we know and love go down the tubes!!  I think that we should ban
together and get this sucker going!!!  Damn it,  you can't tell me
that when you first openen that box with your Amiga that you've saved so
long for, that you didn't get that surge of computing, that thought
of being better than all of those IBM and PeeCee guys (and gals) put
together!!!!
   Well, let's do something about it!!  I don't want to lose my
beloved Amiga.  I want support and I want it now.  We have a great
product.  Lets see it marketed.
  Please send me your responses, your thoughts on what to do, your
angers.  Hell, lets set up a newsgroup just for that!!!

Lets not take this sitting down (in front of an IBM)

Please!  Maybe if we all try to do something, maybe someone at the
top will listen.  Does anyone out there have connections, site number,
phone number, address, of CBM.

United we stand, ibm we fall!!!!!!!!!

Please send everything to Rob at grzy...@elof.iit.edu
or post everything that you got to rally the masses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!