Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.misc
From: jmayn...@nyx.cs.du.edu (Jay Maynard)
Subject: 32-bit Trident 800x600x256 drivers trap D starting WinOS2
Sender: use...@mnemosyne.cs.du.edu (netnews admin account)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 93 22:16:43 GMT

I picked up a Trident 8900C with a meg of memory over the weekend. ($32 at the
Dallas Sidewalk Sale. Eat your hearts out. :-) I installed it on my system,
and then added the 800x600x256 32-bit drivers after verifying that the board
works. Having 256 colors is nice, but having my system quit running Windows
programs isn't: I get a Trap 000D when starting a Windows app in either
seamless mode or full-screen mode.

Any ideas out there? I can't watch TV now... (My main Windows app is the
control program for my TV board, a 50/50 Microsystems PC/TV.)

--
Jay Maynard, EMT-P, K5ZC, PP-ASEL | Never ascribe to malice that which can
jmayn...@oac.hsc.uth.tmc.edu      | adequately be explained by stupidity.