From: da...@stat.com (David Dodell)
Newsgroups: comp.os.msdos.desqview
Subject: The Future of DV/DOS?
Date: Tue, 25 May 93 11:25:46 MST

I have been thinking about what to do with our systems in the next few
months.  OS 2.1 is about to be released, Windows NT, Unix .... all being
32 bit operating system.

I'm still "stuck" with DOS/DV at 16 bits.  Anyone have any feelings about
migrating to the 32 bit packages?  Or are their plans for a DV operating
system without DOS?  Or DOS 7.0 is rumored to be 32 bit, I assume DV will
be accomodating that?

I know future plans/products are not announced, but it is sure
frustrating to fiqure what direction to go with.  <sigh>

David Dodell

---
      Internet: da...@stat.com                  FAX: +1 (602) 451-6135
      Bitnet: ATW1H@ASUACAD                     FidoNet=> 1:114/15