Newsgroups: houston.forsale
From: jmayn...@nyx10.cs.du.edu (Jay Maynard)
Subject: Two 386 PCs for sale
Sender: use...@mnemosyne.cs.du.edu (netnews admin account)
Date: Fri, 6 May 94 14:10:31 GMT

System 1: 386DX/25, 10+ MB RAM, two 40 MB MFM hard disks, two 16550 serial +1
parallel ports, Trident 8900C SVGA, Sony CPD1302 monitor, 3.5/5.25" dual
floppy drive, 3Com 3C503 thinwire Ethernet card, fullsize AT desktop case,
with Linux (Slackware 1.1.2) loaded...$500 obo

System 2:
386SX/16, 3 MB RAM, 40 MB IDE Western Digital hard disk, serial port, parallel
port, 2400 baud internal modem, game port, monochrome card, new-in-box
CompuAdd monochrome monitor, 5.25" disk drive, minitower case, with MS-DOS 6.0
loaded...$300 obo

I'll deliver either system anywhere in the Houston area. I need to seel these
quick, so I'll listen to reasonable offers. (Ignore the From: line; I'm in
Houston.)
--
Jay Maynard, EMT-P, K5ZC, PP-ASEL | Never ascribe to malice that which can
jmayn...@admin5.hsc.uth.tmc.edu   | adequately be explained by stupidity.

Here I go, following up to myself again...

In article <1994May6.141031.29...@mnemosyne.cs.du.edu>,
Jay Maynard <jmayn...@nyx10.cs.du.edu> wrote:
>I'll deliver either system anywhere in the Houston area. I need to seel these
>quick, so I'll listen to reasonable offers.                        ^^^^

I need to sell them quick, too... :-)

You can call me at (713) 792-4484 x263 at work, or (713) 332-3376 at home.