From: jmayn...@admin5.hsc.uth.tmc.edu (Jay Maynard)
Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.networking.tcp-ip
Subject: Web Explorer 0.93 serious form entry bug
Date: 5 Dec 1994 12:44:38 -0600

This may or may not be related to the other bugs reported here...

I was posting a message to the Time Online Election '94 bulletin board, at
http://www.timeinc.com/test/bbs/election/ . I had my head down, typing away
madly, and after entering a K or so of text, WE/2 entered a loop where the
last character it'd accepted would display, then apparently get erased, and
then display again... Ctrl-Esc would not break the loop; I wound up having
to three-finger reboot. WE/2 0.92mt, in this situation, would simply beep.

Watch out, folks; this one's pernicious...
--
Jay Maynard, EMT-P, K5ZC, PP-ASEL | Never ascribe to malice that which can
jmayn...@admin5.hsc.uth.tmc.edu   | adequately be explained by stupidity.