From: dre...@ayrton.eideti.com (Andrew Veliath)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.advocacy
Subject: Amiga Status
Date: 18 Feb 1995 21:58:11 -0500

Hi everyone...

I'm a PC user currently using Linux & OS/2 (mostly Linux)... but since I had owned and
used soley an Amiga from early '86 to around I think '91-92 or os I have since been
ignorant to the developments of the Amiga...

I want to eventually buy another Amiga, a RISC machine only though (I've heard some
people mention that this is true?) but have a few questions being no too estranged
from the Amiga discussions (what a trip!).  1.  Who owns Amiga now, and 2, what is the
plan for "new" machines...  (3. what is available now and who supports it and how much)

Of course I'd only run Linux for 68k ;-)... (I wanted to buy the Unix Amiga many years
ago!!)

--

ps anyone want to buy an old copy of Final Writer and/or SAS/Lattice C 5.1?

Andrew Veliath
email: dre...@eideti.com