From: ch...@westnet.westnet.com (Christopher X. Candreva)
Subject: WebEX 1.02 bug -- and URL that does it
Date: 1995/07/25
organization: WestNet Internet Services
newsgroups: comp.os.os2.networking.tcp-ip

Here's one for the WebEx development team: This URL causes WebEx to die:

http://www.neo-tech.com/zonpower/

-Chris

Chris Candreva  -- ch...@westnet.com -- (914) 967-7816
http://www.westnet.com/

From: rrt0...@ibm.net
Subject: Re: WebEX 1.02 bug -- and URL that does it
Date: 1995/07/29
references: <3v2v64$326@westnet.westnet.com>
reply-to: rrt0...@ibm.net
newsgroups: comp.os.os2.networking.tcp-ip

In <3v2v64$...@westnet.westnet.com>, ch...@westnet.westnet.com
(Christopher X. Candreva) writes:
>Here's one for the WebEx development team: This URL causes WebEx to die:
>
>http://www.neo-tech.com/zonpower/

 Thanks Chris.  I was able to duplicate this in-house.  I'll write
up a report so that it can be corrected.

* Steve Roma
*  Nothing is foolproof because
*  fools are ingenious.