From: telli...@iadfw.net (Tim Elliott)
Subject: I want to trade OS2/warp for Windows 95!!!!!
Date: 1995/10/01
organization: Internet America
newsgroups: tx.forsale

A few months ago I won a copy of OS2/Warp Version 3, it includes the
BonusPak (internet, fax, IBM Works,etc). It unfortunately would not
install onto my system, so I am looking to get rid of it. Since I won
this, I am not interested in selling it. I am interested in a complete
trade of OS2/Warp with for your complete copy of Windows 95.
If for some reason you were not able to install Windows 95 on your
system, this is the perfect opportunity for you to get a different
operating system.
Of course I have had to open the plastic packages that the intallation
disks came in; but not all of them are opened, since I figured out
that it would not install on my system.

System Requirements:

Intel 386 SX-compatible or higher based personal computer
4MB RAM
35-55 free hard disk space
1.44MB 3.5" diskette drive
VGA video support
IBM-compatible mouse
Multimedia-ready systems for sound

Microsoft Windows version 3.1 or 3.11 is required for Windows
applications support. Windows for Work Groups versions 3.1 and 3.11
are supported in the sam manner as Windows version 3.1 and 3.11.

BonusPak requires up to 30MB additional free space (user selectable)
and 9600 baud or higher modem for online access.

So for those of you that are interested please drop me a quick note
and I will get back with you as soon as possible. If you leave me your
name and phone number (preferable those in the Dallas and Ellis county
area) you will get a quicker response.
Thanks!!!

organization: The University of Texas at San Antonio
reply-to: hkhaw...@ringer.cs.utsa.edu
newsgroups: tx.forsale

In article <44mnob$...@news.iadfw.net>, telli...@iadfw.net (Tim Elliott) writes:
> A few months ago I won a copy of OS2/Warp Version 3, it includes the
> BonusPak (internet, fax, IBM Works,etc). It unfortunately would not
> install onto my system, so I am looking to get rid of it. Since I won
> this, I am not interested in selling it. I am interested in a complete
> trade of OS2/Warp with for your complete copy of Windows 95.
> If for some reason you were not able to install Windows 95 on your
> system, this is the perfect opportunity for you to get a different
> operating system.
> Of course I have had to open the plastic packages that the intallation
> disks came in; but not all of them are opened, since I figured out
> that it would not install on my system.
>
> System Requirements:
>
> Intel 386 SX-compatible or higher based personal computer
> 4MB RAM
> 35-55 free hard disk space
> 1.44MB 3.5" diskette drive
> VGA video support
> IBM-compatible mouse
> Multimedia-ready systems for sound
>
> Microsoft Windows version 3.1 or 3.11 is required for Windows
> applications support. Windows for Work Groups versions 3.1 and 3.11
> are supported in the sam manner as Windows version 3.1 and 3.11.
>
> BonusPak requires up to 30MB additional free space (user selectable)
> and 9600 baud or higher modem for online access.
>

> So for those of you that are interested please drop me a quick note
> and I will get back with you as soon as possible. If you leave me your
> name and phone number (preferable those in the Dallas and Ellis county
> area) you will get a quicker response.
> Thanks!!!

Sorry, but I won't even take OS/2 for free
Win95 is a much superior product. Good luck!