Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops
From: sh...@fenchurch.mit.edu (Shawn F. Mckay)
Subject: FTP: eddie.mit.edu News
Sender: ne...@micro-heart-of-gold.mit.edu (USENET News System)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1993 14:38:42 GMT

Some changes at eddie.mit.edu of interest(?):

a) The index file has now been cleaned up a bit, so it should be
	easier to read. If users toss ".Idx" files in for files
	with no index, they will be automatically added from
	inbound.

b) All files waiting to be added will now be added within 24 hours,
	via inbound, (Going to a passive / automated verification,
	rather than an active one by a human). :-)

c) News from comp.sys.palmtops that contain the string HP95 (any case),
	anywhere in them will be added to the file: news/BUFFER in the
	archive each night. (Hence news traffic logging is being automated).

Thats about it for now, since we have had the archive here its grown to
an amazing level thanks to your help. Please let me know if you have any
ideas for the archive, I'm always open to suggestions.

			Thanks,
			 - Shawn
			HP95LX Internet Archive Maintainer.