From: Drew.V...@f57.n272.z1.fidonet.org (Drew Veliath)
Sender: ufg...@puddle.fidonet.org (newsout1.26)
Newsgroups: k12.ed.comp.literacy
Subject: LanSchool
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 93 20:27:00 PDT

Does anyone else here use LanSchool?

I am the Sys. Admin. for my school LAN (no one else knows how to use
it--I've been teaching the teachers) and am having a great time working
with the system (the bindery got corrupted a few weeks ago, that was a
fun project to fix).

We are running NetWare 2.12 on Token Ring at 4mbits/s, well it runs a
bit slow (especially on the 8088 PS/2s we have in the back [!]).

Our school computer courses aren't too hot.  I'm taking the AP in
Computer Science however I've never taken a real computer course in my
life.  For my grade in my class I was doing Administration work on the
computers, but I got the stick when halfway the course was changed to a
non-credit course--so I guess to heck with them.

Oh well--se la vi, eh?

Drew

 + OLX 2.1 * > ** This tagline requires no reply **

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!272!57!Drew.Veliath
Internet: Drew.V...@f57.n272.z1.fidonet.org