Newsgroups: comp.sys.nsc.32k
From: bd...@gag.COM (Bdale Garbee)
Subject: units possibly for sale
Sender: ne...@daver.bungi.com (Network News)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1993 16:00:53 GMT

Hi.  My two friends and I, all of whom built pc532's, are trying to decide
whether to do the work required to get from where we are not to having these
be productive, useful machines, or whether we should jump to something else.

So, the big question is... if three assembled and tested PC532 boards were
available for purchase, would anyone like to buy them?  If so, how much would
you give us?  All boards are fully populated, have run Minix et al, and could
be provided with 0 or 4M of RAM.

Replies to bd...@gag.com.

Bdale