From: ca...@oversteer.library.uwa.edu.au (Carl Brewer)
Subject: Re: Suburbia.Net (Melbourne, Australia) non-profit ISP with a clue!
Date: 1995/12/05
references: <4a0ih8$17k@core.apana.org.au>
organization: UWA Library
followup-to: misc.test
newsgroups: aus.net.access,alt.bbs.internet,alt.internet.access.wanted,
aus.ads.forsale,aus.ads.forsale.computers,misc.forsale.non-computer,
uk.forsale,biz.comp.services,apana.general,apana.melb.general

In article <4a0ih8$1...@core.apana.org.au>,  <help...@suburbia.net> wrote:

	[400-odd lines of advertising deleted]

>   Suburbia has over 1000 users, 10 dial-up modem lines,

that's a user/modem ratio of worse than 100/1

I guess you'd expect that from an organisation that spams all
these newsgroups with a 400+ line advert ...

Very impressed gentlemen ... very impressed ... followups set
appropriatly.  I thought APANA people had "a clue" ....

--
ca...@oversteer.library.uwa.edu.au
#include <generic_disclaimer.h>

finger cbr...@uniwa.uwa.edu.au for my pgp public key