From: Andrew Veliath <vel...@frontiernet.net>
Subject: small panel LCD drivers
Date: 1997/06/27
Sender: guru@PLUTO
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.misc

I have two small color LCD displays (they have drivers on-board).  I'd
like to interface them to composite or s-video signals.  I've been
looking at some chips for video decoding, but doesn anyone know where
to look for chips which are specifically made to output mixed a/d
signals for small LCD panels from an NTSC composite source, say?

--
Andrew Veliath <vel...@frontiernet.net>