From: Andrew Veliath <andr...@usa.net>
Subject: Xilinx Foundation and Linux
Date: 1998/05/03
Sender: andr...@ztransform.velsoft.com
Newsgroups: comp.arch.fpga

Hi,

I'm using Xilinx Foundation M1.3 for a class, and am wondering if
Xilinx will release a Linux version.  Under 95 things start to become
unstable after a day or two for me (sometimes after a few hours even),
and I have to reboot (I don't want NT either).

I know they do make some software for various Unices, but a Linux
version would be excellent.

--
Andrew Veliath
andr...@usa.net, vel...@rpi.edu