Newsgroups: comp.sys.sinclair
From: dec...@lt1.cs.rhbnc.ac.uk (Declan White)
Subject: [SAM] Need a better screen squisher.
Sender: n...@city.ac.uk (Unix Network News)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 94 20:06:15 GMT

The screen compressor in the utils.td0 (or wotever) in the ftp site
has been corrupting sum of my screens, and anyway, I need a squisher
with an independant decompressor, not builtin.

I've heard that Lord Insanity has a compressor like that, and maybe sum
others (including FRED).

Can any1 point me in the right direction, or better still, send me one?

Also.. my copy of EXODUS has gone gaga. Can I get it fixed/replaced?
If not, wots the address of the guy who sells it, so I can buy a new one?

Thanx to any an all...

--