From: "George R. Kasica" <u...@msn.com>
Subject: Secure Apache 1.1.3 Server under Linux 2.0.27
Date: 1997/02/05
organization: Abbott Laboratories
newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix

Hello:

Just a quick question:

I'm running Apache 1.1.3 under Linux 2.0.27 and its working just fine with
one exception:  How do I get SSL/SHHTP enabled on the Apache Server? I've
looked through all the docs and can't find anything. I'd really like to ge
this working soon, since I'm hoping to sell www space on a server we just
set up.

Thanks in advance,
George R. Kasica, geor...@netwrx1.com
President