From: Simon Austin <sim...@computerwire.com>
Subject: Apache to Netscape or Stronghold?
Date: 1997/09/30
Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix

I'm looking into upgrading our Apache server to one that handles secure
connections.

Basically, that comes down to Stronghold or Netscape's Enterprise or
FastTrack Servers.

I understand Stronghold would be a drop in replacement, but does anyone
know of any problems or issues as regards changing to either of
Netscape's servers?

- Si

--
Simon Austin     ---     Network Manager     ---     ComputerWire Inc.
mailto:sim...@computerwire.com             http://www.computerwire.com