From: Rich Yumul <che...@dtai.com>
Subject: Apache SSL Directives
Date: 1997/10/03
Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix

I'm trying to setup an SSL enabled Apache Server on a Linux Box.  The
SSL patch adds a couple of directives in the httpd.conf file.  What's
the difference when your Server Certificate is not combined with your
private key, or your Server Certificate is not encoded with a private
key?

Thanks

Rich Yumul
che...@dtai.com