From: Headley Sappleton <hsapple...@sprintmail.com>
Subject: Netscape products and Linux
Date: 1997/11/17
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux,alt.linux,alt.os.linux.caldera,alt.os.linux.slackware,
comp.os.linux.alpha,linux.redhat.misc

I intend to run a Alpha server  with Linux. I would like to use Netscape
products like, Colabra server,messaging server, FastTrack server. Since
i saw in the product index, that they mention Unix only, i would like to
know if it means Linux as well?

also can someone suggest better server products for Linux?

Regards
Headley

Please contact me in any of these groups or at hsapple...@sprintmail.com

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is
none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we
must be saved." Acts 4:12