Newsgroups: fa.info-cpm
From: WANCHO@DARCOM-KA
Date: Wed Jun 10 22:56:44 1981
Subject: CP/M vs **NIX in the Office Environment

The following edited exchange came about when Bob Bloom
(IME-TECOM@OFFICE-2) solicited comments about a "spec" for a
CP/M-based communicating Word Processor for an office environment...

I believe there are several statements made herein which should not go
unchallenged by those of us on this list who use tools which run in
the CP/M environment in the office.

I present this as only a temporary diversion from our otherwise highly
technical discussion.  Please limit any responses to factual and
well-founded comments and information, as has been the norm for this
list.

Also, please be sure to include the above CC: list in your replies, as
most of these people are not on INFO-CPM.

--Frank