Newsgroups: net.unix-wizards
From: purdue!jtk
Date: Tue Aug 10 04:46:47 1982
Subject: re: Scribe to TROFF

We have a Scribe to TROFF translator implementation in progress (4.1 bsd).
Actually, our goal is much more modest: to provide a Scribe-like user
interface to TROFF. I expect we'll have to punt on many features.

A similar project was done at the University of Arizona by Tim Budd. His
program (SCRBL) is written in SNOBOL4 and runs on a PDP 11/70.

Tim Korb (jtk@Purdue)