Newsgroups: net.followup
From: sdcsla!norman
Date: Sat Sep 11 02:26:42 1982
Subject: MENUNIX availability

MENUNIX:

The author is Gary Perlman.  he just completed his PhD and took off for
Bell Labs, where he will be working.  However, he is taking a vacation
first and will not show up at the Labs until approximately November 1.

Meanwhile, anyone wishing documentation on MENUNIX may write to me.
I will send the technical report that he produced on MENUNIX.
The code IS available, but I would prefer you get it from him,
which means you have to wait.   If you absolutely can't wait, contact me.

Gary's address will be:
	Gary Perlman   (effective approximately November 1, 1982)
	Bell Telephone Laboratories
	5D-105
	600 Mountain Avenue
	Murray Hill, NJ  07974