From: m...@mit-eddie.UUCP (Mark Plotnick)
Newsgroups: net.text
Subject: mm macros with 4bsd nroff
Date: Tue, 19-Jul-83 17:38:34 EDT

Has anybody gotten the mm macros to work with Berkeley nroff/troff?
	Mark

From: m...@qubix.UUCP
Newsgroups: net.text
Subject: Re: mm macros with 4bsd nroff
Date: Thu, 21-Jul-83 10:11:41 EDT

The mm macros use some features that were added to the System III [nt]roff.
I suspect that it is easier to get the System III (or V) [nt]roff to run under
4.xbsd rather than try to fix the mm macros not to use the added features.

I am currently trying to port the System V [nt]roff to 4.1bsd.  It is a
background project though and so may take some time.  Naturally I will only
be able to distribute this to holders of System V licences.
--
	Mark
	...{decvax,ucbvax}!decwrl!qubix!msc