From: z...@cca.UUCP (Steve Zimmerman)
Newsgroups: net.unix-wizards
Subject: Public domain software
Date: Sat, 23-Jul-83 11:06:12 EDT

I know that at least some of the routines in Section 3 of the Unix
Programmer's Manual for 4.1BSD are in the public domain.  My question
is, are all of them?  What about the stdio library?  What about routines
such as qsort?  References would be appreciated, if possible.  Thanks.

	Steve Zimmerman
	{decvax,linus}!cca!z
	z@CCA-UNIX