From: hinnant@ittral.UUCP (David Hinnant)
Newsgroups: net.unix-wizards
Subject: Amdahl UTS opinions wanted
Date: Wed, 5-Oct-83 13:08:49 EDT

  I'm looking for opinions/faults/bugs/limitations/wins/losses/etc. of
Amdahl's UTS UNIX.  It's not that I like IBM hardware, it's just that
there is a 3083 around, and it's paid for.
  Aside from the half-duplex limitation, what other 'problems' does it
have as compared to 4BSD ?  Is Amdahl responsive to bug reports?
  As always, thanks in advance, and I'll post the responses if I receive
enough to post.

					David Hinnant
					ITT Telecommunications
					(919) 828-4441