From: j...@wdl1.UUCP (John B. Nagle)
Newsgroups: net.general
Subject: Mouse/window-based UNIX systems query
Date: Fri, 14-Oct-83 21:36:12 EDT

     We are looking for vendors supplying UNIX systems which support
multiple windows (a la Xerox Alto, Lisa, Apollo) on large screens.
We know about Apollo, Perq, and Sun; are any others known?  We are
not interested in systems which attempt to provide multi-window support
on standard terminals unless a large-screen terminal is supported and
window manipulation is at least Lisa-speed.

				John Nagle
				Ford Aerospace and Communications Corp.
				415-852-4126