From: x.Jiml%su-gsb-why.a...@BRL.ARPA
Newsgroups: net.unix-wizards
Subject: Berkeley Flame
Date: Sun, 6-Nov-83 15:55:26 EST

From:  Jim Lewinson <x.Jiml%su-gsb-why.a...@BRL.ARPA>

Berkeley seems to be uninterested in doing anything anymore.  We tried to
get some information from them about how much it would cost us to get
4.2, but they didn't bother to return any messages left on their
answering machine.

It seems to be possible to remain in business while ignoring your current
customers (you have their money), but you tend not to make too much by
ignoring prospective customers.

Does anyone know why they are doing this??

					Jim Lewinson

					Codex, Inc.
					(ARPA: Jiml@Score)
					(UUCP: ...!Shasta!Jiml%Score (??))