From: a...@elsie.UUCP
Newsgroups: net.news.newsite
Subject: Nat'l Inst's of Health site
Date: Tue, 15-Nov-83 08:47:07 EST

Name of site.
	elsie

What the site is all about.
	VAX 11/750 running 4.1bsd and 2.10.1 news.
	We do two dimensional electrophoresis analysis.

Name of contact person at site.
	Arthur David Olson

Electronic mail address of contact person.
	decvax!brl-bmd!umcp-cs!cvl!elsie!ado

U.S. Mail address of contact person.
	Arthur David Olson
	National Institutes of Health
	Building 37, Room 3B03
	Bethesda, MD  20205

Phone number of contact person.
	(301) 496-5688

Systems with whom news articles are exchanged.
(what kind of link, who the neighbor(s) are).
	We call cvl hourly at 1200 baud to get news;
	we send new news to cvl as we receive it.

Systems with whom mail is exchanged.
(what kind of link, who the neighbor(s) are, what frequency
of connection, whether or not you'll pass outside mail along).
	We call cvl hourly at 1200 baud to accept mail;
	we send mail to cvl as we receive it.
	Willing to pass mail.  Call us to make arrangements.

Willingness (or lack thereof) to connect to new sites that
want to join usenet.  If you run uucp, tell if new sites can
call you, if you will poll them, what your policy is.
	Willing.  Call us to make arrangements.

If on the arpanet, are you willing to forward news on to new
sites by establishing an arpanet usenet connection?
	We've yet to get on arpanet.

If you want to publish your uucp phone number, login, and password,
include that info.