From: sd...@bbncca.ARPA (Steve Dyer)
Newsgroups: net.unix-wizards
Subject: comments in SysV init/getty/login
Date: Mon, 12-Dec-83 19:13:24 EST

I've just been reading through System V's versions of init, getty and login,
and I damn near fell out of my seat when I saw how many comments they had--
I would venture that together, these three programs now contain more
comments than all the kernels and application programs from Version 5 through
Version 7 put together.

As someone recently said:

	"C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas Unix."     :-)
--
/Steve Dyer
decvax!bbncca!sdyer