Tech Insider					   Technology and Trends

			   USENET Archives

Electronic mail:			      WorldWideWeb:
   tech-insider@outlook.com		         http://tech-insider.org/

From: hinnant@ittral.UUCP (David Hinnant)
Newsgroups: net.unix
Subject: Any NCR Tower usere out there?
Date: Sat, 24-Mar-84 20:32:27 EST

  Has anybody used UNIX* on the NCR Tower ?  Is it real ?  Does it work?
What version of UNIX does it really have ?  How are the graphics ?  General
impressions ????  Reply to me and I'll summarize and post.

					David Hinnant
					ITT Telecom
					(919) 829-3033
					...ucbvax!decvax!ittvax!ittral!hinnant

* Of course, UNIX is TM, (c), etc. etc. blah blah of AT&T

			   USENET Archives

Notice
******