From: hinnant@ittral.UUCP (David Hinnant)
Newsgroups: net.unix,net.wanted,net.sources
Subject: bar graph interface to plot(1) wanted
Date: Sat, 31-Mar-84 22:59:12 EST

  I'm looking for a graph(1)-like interface to plot(1) that generates bar
graphs.  I understand that System III and System V have something like that,
but we run 4.1 BSD.  A program that generates graph(1) style input would do
just fine too.  Any pointers will be appreciated.

					David Hinnant
					ITT - Telecom
					(919) 829-3033
					...ucbvax!decvax!ittvax!ittral!hinnant