From: a...@trwspp.UUCP
Newsgroups: net.micro,net.micro.68k,net.arch
Subject: 68020 vs. 32032
Date: Sat, 2-Jun-84 21:34:31 EDT

[munch .unch ..nch ...ch ....h .....]

	I quite sure this has been hacked around before, but here
    goes anyway.

	68020 vs. 32032 which is better to base your system around?

	(assuming the 32032 is available)

			UUCP:  { ucbvax | decvax } !trwrb!trwspp!aoki
			ARPA:  !trwrb!trwspp!aoki@BERKELEY
			USPS:  T R W  Defense Systems Group
			       One Space Park  MS:  119-2142F
			       Redondo Beach, CA  90278