From: hinnant@ittral.UUCP (David Hinnant)
Newsgroups: net.graphics
Subject: DEC VT-241 help wanted
Date: Fri, 27-Jul-84 12:59:17 EDT

  We just received some DEC VT-241s, and I'm having some trouble getting
these beasts to display more than 4 colors at a time on the screen.  (I
can get red green blue and dark.) The documentation is less than
useless, since it only discusses ReGIS programming in the pocket guide.
I'm trying to use an old VT-125 manual, and am not getting very far.
Any pointers will be appreciated.

					David Hinnant
					ITT - Telecom
					LSI Design Center