From: la...@extel.UUCP (Larry Pajakowski)
Newsgroups: net.usenix,net.unix,net.unix-wizards
Subject: Microsoft PC/AT Xenix mtg. summary requested
Date: Sun, 27-Jan-85 21:11:06 EST

I would sincerly appreciate if anyone who was able to attend the
Microsoft meeting on Xenix for the PC/AT would write a summary to the
net. I am buying a PC/AT to run Xenix on and would appreciate knowing
in advance what I am getting.

I do have 3 questions in particular:

1. When will it be available?

2. Can custom device drivers still be added?

3. Will the 3 user limit be enforced and how?

Many thanks

Larry Pajakowski
ihnp4!tellab1!extel!larry