From: j...@hounx.UUCP (#J.KAMINETSKY)
Newsgroups: net.games
Subject: battleships
Date: Mon, 17-Jun-85 14:24:33 EDT

I have posted source for battleships to net.sources.

From: d...@ut-ngp.UTEXAS (Dan Reynolds)
Newsgroups: net.sources
Subject: Re: battleships
Date: Tue, 18-Jun-85 21:17:50 EDT

I copied the "battleships" source off net.sources but our
C compiler gagged on the symbol

         A_REVERSE

(said it was undefined). We run vanilla 4.2BSD Unix. Did I miss part
of the posting?

Dan Reynolds <d...@ut-ngp.ARPA>

"Kiss a toad first thing in the morning and nothing else will be worse
 all day!"